Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011! Really!?!

I can't believe it's 2011! I can't figure out where 2010 went. I have really enjoyed reading others blogs this year. As I read other's blogs I think, "I should write about this" or "that would make a funny post" but I lose track of time and when I sit at the computer I totally forget what I wanted to do. So I guess my goal for this year is to get better at this, for myself if for noone else.

As this year starts I have sick kids! Jamie started it on Christmas, she was fine in the morning, but in the afternoon she started with a fever. She had the fever till Monday when I took her to the dr. On Wed. John started with the fever. Now Abby started last night or today. I think James might have a little bit of it. But it's Microplasm (or something like that) its close to pneumonia. They take the antibiotic for 5 days and need albuterol. It isn't alot of fun. Plus we can't really go anywhere because it's cold and raining! I'm going a little crazy. My tv is always on because I'm trying to get the sick kids to rest and I can't get anyone to clean anything up! This third week of Winter Break might just kill me!

Pray for rain to stop!

I'm the kind of person who is all in or not at all. If I don't do something all the way I just give up and not do anything. So setting goals can be frustrating for me because I tend to set too many and make them unattainable so I pretty much set myself up for failure. I'm trying to go easy on myself right now. so...

my other goals for the year are:
-(the first on being to blog more often)
-Seriously read my scriptures every day. (even if it means I don't watch tv at night)
-Start excercising and eating better, or maybe just not crap.

No comments: