Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The kind of Person who back washes!?!

I didn't know until tonight that there was a kind of person that back washes, but according to my kids there is...

This week is super busy, I'll just leave it at that. I actually had time to make dinner and I had a plan, but like every other day this week, things did not go as planned! A semi crashed on the freeway and there was a 15 car pile up so James didn't make it home in time to take Toby to Mutual (how I feel about Toby being old enough to go to mutual is a whole other blog post!), but anyway I ended up having to take him and I didn't want him to have to wait till 9 for dinner so In-N-Out was on the menu instead of the Turkey Pot Pie that was done and warm in the oven. Since I knew we would be home late, I was forced to get it for everyone so they could go to bed when we got home.

Anyway, long story short, Tyler and Josh are sharing a drink. Josh is monopolizing it. Tyler accidentally bites into one of those salt packets and starts gasping for the 7-up. He drinks it and when he is handing it back to Josh, Josh asks, "Did you back wash?" Tyler says, "No, I'm not the kind of person who back washes." And from the back row of the car Jamie pipes up, "I'm the kind of person who back washes!!!" In her sweet voice talking about back washing, what's wrong with this conversation! It was so cute, I thought I'd share it before I forget all about it and they start fighting.

No comments: