Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 Months...too much!


September and October are usually busy months for us, between school, soccer and birthday, but this year it's ridiculus!!! Every child is going through a milestone in these 2 months. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around all of this. This September and October this is what is/has happening in our house....


John (13 months) has started walking. It is so cute! I really didn't push him into walking, but now that he is doing it, it's adorable! He puts his hands up and walks around with a big smile on his face. Even he is proud of himself.
Jamie has been working on potty training. She has her good days and her bad days but we are working on it.
Josh is in Kindergarten. He is doing great, he loves it. The other day when he was walking into school he told me, "Mom I just love Kindergarten, I love school." It was adorable.
Abby is turning 8 and getting baptized. She is getting so big, she has her sassy moments, but over all she is a great helper and nurturer to her siblings.
Tyler turned 10 which is a milestone all in itself, but this year he also started Jr. High. He is doing wonderful. He loves it, I am so proud of him for taking on this adventure at his young age.
Toby is turning 12. For us that means that he is becoming a Deacon and recieving the Aaronic Priesthood. He will be in Young Men and he will be passing the Sacrament. (All I can say is it makes me feel old).
Speaking of old...I am turning 35! Sometimes it doesn't sound old, but right now it feels so old, like I'm almost 40! James and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary. Which just sounds like a long time, but it has felt like it has just flown by!
I hope I'm taking all these changes in stride, but I don't know, we'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone is doing well! It is still hard for me to believe that you are so young! and have such a handful! You are amazing!!

Susanna said...

I just found your blog on facebook. Yeah! Now I can read all about what the Inskeep's are up to :) Happy 35th!