
I saw a variation of this on another blog at the begining of the summer. LAUSD let our kids out a week early this year and had them starting a week late. So I knew it would be a long summer and I wanted to be prepared. So I made a sign that said "Things to do this Summer" and a sign that said "Things we've done this Summer". We came up with a pretty good list and put them up on the cabinets.

There were some things that we knew we would do more than once like: going to the Library, the pool and the free movies so we left space to mark how many times we went.

Abby and Jamie were my helpers so Abby had to have a picture. We did almost everything on the list. Except for a few things that turned out not to be in the budget. It was alot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment