Josh and Abby 4-08 Ok, I'm a little slow with getting the pictures out of the camera, the picture is from April but this happened on Friday. I have some pictures of this cute event, but I have to get this down before I forget it.
Abby gets tickets in her class if she does something good or nice to others. When they get the tickets they put them in a box and at the end of the week the teacher picks a few out and they get to pick something from the treasure box. So on Friday Abby got picked to go to the treasure box. I was carrying her backpack on the way to the car and I commented on how heavy it was and she said she got to go to the treasure box, so I asked her what she got. She said, " I saw this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse box in there and I knew Josh would like it so I got it for him. They have another one too so if I get to go to the box next time and it's still there I'll get it for him so he can have two." I looked at her with my jaw on the ground and tears in my eyes. To think that she thought about getting something for her little brother first. And then she is willing to do it again. She is such a nice sister. I don't know if I can or should take credit for this nice thing she did, but I just thought it was so sweet. Josh loves the box and is so thankful to her for getting it for him. I hope that they are always this thoughtful of each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment