






When I moved to California for my senior year of high school. Finding a boyfriend was not high on my priority list. I was so upset to leave all of my friends behind in Illinois. But then I met James, we hit it off right away. And we didn't leave each other's side all year long it seems. I was heart broken when he went to Catalina for the summer, then we went to two different colleges in two different states! I did NOT want to wait for him when he went on his mission and made that very clear. But four years after we met we got married. We were engaged for 7 weeks, I think that at times my mom could have killed us for that. Two years after we were married we had Toby. And have had a baby almost every two years since. It doesn't seem possible that we could be married for 12 years and have 5 kids, but we have and we do. We have our ups and our downs. Thankfully so many more ups than downs. I was looking at one of his cousins blogs and she had a timeline of herself and I thought wouldn't it be fun to see how we have changed in the past 12 (well actually 16) years! So here are some of my favorit pics of the two of us from the past 12 (16) years.
P.S. I think that I need some help making this look right. I'm not happy with the layout of the pics, but I don't know what to do. I'm still new to this bear with me.
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Fun to see the pictures over the years. Your family is so awesome!
Oh, you and james look darling.
Post a Comment