Friday, September 9, 2011
First Day of School
I guess I better get this posted before the third day of school starts. When I was a kid my mom took the First Day of School pictures, I totally thought we were the only family that did that. I don't know why, but I did. I thought it was some cruel tradition she was trying to carry on. Thanks to Facebook, I now realize everyone takes them.
I can't believe we actually got a good one with all the kids, they all look so happy to be going to school don't they?! John's just excited to have me to himself.
Toby- He is in 8th grade this year. I can't believe we only have one year till High School and all that it entales. Toby is getting so much more responsible. He is able to take care of kids so I can take kids to soccer practice, or the dr. It is nice not having to tote everyone around all the time. He is such a nice brother and loves to help out his younger siblings, it's such a joy to watch.
Tyler-7th grade! I can't believe how big he's gotten over the summer. he has really grown. He loves to read and loves math so very much. He is so smart and funny and generally a goof ball. He has just bridged to Boy Scouts and is very excited for the responsiblitly that comes along with it.
Abby- 4th grade. She is such a good sister. She is so patient with them, she taught Jamie how to swim this summer. When I told her we needed to take pictures, she was first in line. Posed and ready.(As a side note I made the t-shirt, isn't it cute?)
Josh-1st grade He is becoming such a good reader, except all he wants to read lately are the Star Wars books, not one particularly but all of them. He loves school and thankfully he has 3 of his best friends in his class again this year. A funny thing about Josh is that he will not wear shorts, he has been wearing jeans all summer long, he is so afraid he will be cold if he doesn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment