Dad and Josh on BuzzLightyear
Dad and Josh on the train in Toon Town
Dad and Josh on Roger Rabbit ride
Josh in the car on the way to our date. Playing video games in traffic.
Did you notice a pattern? Mom was apparently chopped liver that night! James was happy because he rarely gets to go with us, so he wanted to ride with him. Although I did hear him try to convince Josh trying to go on a ride with me so he could sleep.
Josh was so much fun, a very good date I might add. We had dinner at James favorite restaurant there, Plaza Inn. James got fried chicken and Josh shared with him. I was amazed by the amount of food my little 3 year old consumed. He had atleast 2 pieces of chicken. 1/2 a biscuit (that was the size of his head) and tons of green beans. Infact he loved the green beans the most. He kept eating them and saying "yum" and eating more and more. It was so cute.
It was a great date!
3 comments:
What a cute idea. One of us usually tries to go on a "date" with one of the kids, but having us both go would be really special to them. I think we will try this. No Disney here though! Lucky!
Wow. looks like Josh is having loads of fun.
Hey i started following your blog.
Post a Comment