When I was pregnant with Toby I was really nauseous and the only think that sounded good to me is turkey sandwiches. I must have eaten them morning, noon and night for 2 1/2 months. One day I just woke up and didn't want sandwiches anymore, it was really weird. What's even weirder is I have not been nauseous for the past 4 pregnancies. Now my 6th pregnancy and I'm nauseous. It's awful, trying to homeschool 2 kids and keep track of 5, being totally tired and now nauseous too. When we found out we were pregnant we both thought it would be fun to have a girl so Jamie could have a little buddy to play with. James wanted to have a family vote on what we would say when people asked us what we wanted to have. Of course the boys won the vote, being that there are more boys than girls in our house and James (even though he wants a girl deep down) voted boy. So now if anyone asks we want a boy, Abby gets tearful when we talk about it she wants a girl so bad. Anyway here we are we have till the end of March till we find out what we are going to have and there is always this debate happening. To make matters worse the only thing that really sounds good to me is turkey sandwiches. This is not helping the we are having a girl theory. It is just adding fuel to the we are having a boy theory.
There is this deli next to James work that has really good rolls for sandwiches. And the other day I was thinking I should ask him to get some of the rolls for me, but I didn't. Then last night he said to me that he was thinking about getting some of the rolls for me. And he wanted to know what kind I wanted. I was shocked, he knew what I wanted without even asking him. I thought it was so sweet that he was thinking about me. Just when I think I have him fooled I find out that he knows me so well.
1 comment:
2 comments for you: You are VERY lucky! And congrats!!! I'll help you root for a girl!
Post a Comment