Look at that smile, he is so proud of himself! :)
It is only 7:00pm and I think that I can say that this will be the best New Year's Eve ever! :) Joshua is 3 1/2 years old and is still not pottie trained. I have been working with him for months now. He is able to pee in the toliet, but I have not been able to get him to poop in the toliet. He won't even tell me when he needs to go so I can put a diaper on him. So I have been keeping him in diapers, because I can't stand the poop in the underwear. Pull-ups are expensive and if he is pooping in them, it's a big mess. So I have just been putting him in diapers. He is protesting the diapers now, so we are having a little standoff. Yesterday he put a pull up on and he stayed dry all day long...no poop though. Today he put a new one on himself even after I tried to get it off of him. He has stayed dry all day long, then tonight...We had just finished dinner and James called to say that he was on his way home and I heard Josh yell from the bathroom, "Mom, I pooped!" (I've heard this before and it has been a false alarm, so I was skeptical). So I ran in there, the rest of the kids followed. We all started screaming for joy when we saw that he really did poop in the toliet. I almost can't believe that it happened! I am so proud of him, he is so proud of himself, you can tell just by the look on his face. It is so exciting.
2 comments:
good ol' poop!
Yeah for mommy
Yeah for Joshua.
Happy New Year!!!
YES!! I can totally feel the joy in that. My little Brookie is anti-pooping-in-the-potty right now as well. GO JOSHUA!!
Post a Comment