Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jamie's Fashion Show

For Christmas I wanted to make Jamie a color book. Which is just a little scrapbook full of pictures of her in different color clothing. I have done it for Abby and Josh and my nephew and one of my nieces. So before I do it, I usually end up having to have a "fashion show". I gather the kids and tell them what we are going to do. I tell them we are doing blue and they go and get blue toys. After the first couple colors with Abby, they got all excited and started changing their outfits so they could be in the picture too. It was really cute. Some of the best pictures of them I have gotten this way. So Jamie is about the age to do it. So yesterday I thought we need to have a fashion show. The kids were not as cooperative as they have been in the past. Maybe my expectations were too high. Jamie only lasted 3 colors... pink, purple and blue. But I think that we got some cute ones.


"BLUE"


Blue again with Abby and Toby, a chair, a microphone, a basketball, a barbie or two, a trach can, etc...


"PURPLE" with a doll, a plate, a finger puppet theatre, and a stroller (just out of the picture)



"PINK"


more Pink



"BLUE" with Josh (even though he isn't wearing blue) she is wearing a apron that is blue.

3 comments:

Kell said...

What a super cute idea! Where do you come up with this stuff? You are so creative!

pandamommy76 said...

I am working on ABC books for each of my kids! Matt already has one and loves it!

Claudia Inskeep said...

Such a darling little girl! I love her huge smile. Sweet, sweet, sweet.