Monday, August 18, 2008

Kids say and think the funniest things


I have been in Primary for 6 years. For 4 years doing the music and for just about 2 as the 1st counselor. A couple months ago I got released to do cub scouts so now I get to go to Relief Society on Sunday and be with all the ladies. I don't know how happy about that I really am yet. But on Sunday as we sat down at church the person who is the new counselor in Primary said to me that Tyler did something. Automatically I thought I was going to have to sit in Primary to keep him in control, but I got lucky this time. She said she was in his class and they were talking about the word of wisdom and she said tobacco was bad for you. Well Tyler kept telling her not all tobacco is bad there is one kind that you can have. After they went back and forth for a little she finally got out of him the kind of tobacco that was o.k. He told her, "you know the kind that is red and really hot." She said, "Oh, Tabasco". And he said, "yeah tabasco". I guess we need to teach him the difference between tobacco and tabasco :)

This is a picture of Tyler with Jacqueline one of his best friends.

2 comments:

Syndi said...

OMG, LOL, LOL--Ahhh, cute picture of the two of them

Silvia said...

I think that your blog is great. I love the pictures and commentary--its precious. I love the Tabasco story. That's hillarious! One funny thing I remember is a few years ago, I was in a spider-laden shed @ Taper looking for crafts materials. I went back to the classroom describing the number of black widows in there. One little boy said, "Mrs. Nena if you spray them white, they won't be poisonous anymore."