Friday, August 15, 2008

Jamie's First Birthday







So James took the day off for Jamie's Birthday, and the poor little baby girl woke up with a fever. After a slow morning we went to the pool for a little party with our pool friends. We go swimming virtually everyday, so we went to have a little party with them. Jamie had her first cake there. She wasn't sure about it at first, but then she LOVED IT!! She was not a very happy girl for long, so we brought her home and her temp was 102.1 I felt so bad for her. This was her big day and she was sick. After a nap she was a little better, but she didn't have much dinner and went to bed early. So we had another party for her on Sunday to make up for how yucky she was on Friday. She was in a much better mood, more like herself. Now she is one and one week. I can't believe it has been a year. She is walking more and more everyday. She would walk more if we kept the shoes off of her. I wish Grammie and Grandpa Inskeep could see how cute and good natured she is. I have considered shipping her there but I don't think that would work out so well. :) I guess they will just have to take my word for it.

2 comments:

Claudia and Don said...

We wish we could see her also. Her pictures are darling and she is such a sweet, sweet girl. She looks like she enjoyed the cake.
Love, Grammie and Grandpa Inskeep

Syndi said...

Welcome, to the family..I think your doing a good job so far..Happy Blogging :)