Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Blogger

O.k. So I am totally new to this and it will probably take me a while to get it all figured out. With siblings and parents moving farther away I thought that this might work. Since I am not so great at getting a hold of everyone so I thought that maybe I can keep everyone up to date with this blog. So this is just my test posting. Have a great night.

3 comments:

Claudia and Don said...

I think the blog is a great idea. I have a blog that Don started for me but it doesn't have anything on it. If I had time to update it and knew how, I probably would do it. As for now, it stays empty1
Love, Claudia

Claudia and Don said...

Don't know how the "&don" ended up on there?????
Claudia

Jackie said...

it's fun to have a blog. i'm an angel.