After a long morning of Scouting for Food and 3 soccer games. I need a time out. So we all got changed and were supposed to be having a 30 minute quiet time. (Really so I could regroup). About 20 minutes in Tyler starts screaming and then Jamie chimes in. I ran into the girls room and found that I couldn't open the door all I could see was Tyler with blood dripping down his face. He could see himself in the mirror and it was freaking him out. When I couldn't open the door to get in then I started freaking out. Somehow, Abby's closet door had fallen on him and cut his eyebrow open. I grabbed him and gave him a towel to stop the bleeding. I was afraid because it was kinda deep that we would have to have stitches. Tyler was terrified at the thought, but we went to the ER anyway. Me and all 5 kids. My parents are both visiting Dolphe and Meagan in hopes of her having the baby anyday now. So I called James and told him to meet me there. The whole way there I had to reassure him that I would be there right beside him the whole time. Luckily they got him in pretty quick. They were just cleaning up the wound when James showed up. It turns out he didn't need stitches, just glue. I tried to take a picture of the wound pre-glue, but he didn't want a picture--very rare for Tyler. He was more than ready for pictures when he came home though. Here is the outcome of our afternoon trip to the ER.

Tyler all glued up!

Way too happy to have a head wound!
We gave him a haircut after this picture, he looks so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment