Saturday, November 12, 2011

Felt Food

I think at the begining of this post I must mention I have become a little obssesed with Pinterest. It's wonderful and makes me want to be more creative and crafty. I saw that someone had pinned felt food that was really cute, and I thought to myself we don't need felt food, but then I realized it was my niece's birthday and she could probably use some of it. So after not being able to find the original post on pinterest, I googled it, I found a ton of really good ideas. After making them I have decided what I liked about what I did and what I will do differently next time. But I think that they all turned out cute anyway. Chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies with pink frosting.

Bread Pizza



Strawberries, they are so cute.

Carrots, I actually made these at the doctor whilst waiting for my dad with 5 kids. Jamie helped sew up the top of them. I was quite impressed with her patience. She did a great job. And Kaylee loved the food too.

No comments: