The other leaders asked me to find a ceremony that I wanted to do for him and the two other boys that were recieving it. As it turns out there are ALOT of ceremonies to choose from. I choose the Painted Face ceremony. It was fun, There are four colors you paint on the boys face and during the ceremony you talk about each color. Tyler was not excited about the face paint. Oh well! (Insert evil laugh).
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Arrow of Light and Bridging
I've decided to revive this sadly neglected blog. So this month Tyler earned his arrow of Light and bridged to Boy Scouts. Here he is bridging to boy scouts, getting his new neckerchief and book. He is really excited about it.
In addition to earning the arrow of Light he also earned the 20 award. A special award for earning all 20 activity badges as a Webelos. Usually boys have 2 years to earn this award, but our boys only have one, beacause we bridge by age and not year in school. I am so proud of him and how hard he has worked.
The Arrow of Light is the highest award in cub scouts and one of the two patches you earn as a cub that you can put on your Boy Scout uniform. 
The other leaders asked me to find a ceremony that I wanted to do for him and the two other boys that were recieving it. As it turns out there are ALOT of ceremonies to choose from. I choose the Painted Face ceremony. It was fun, There are four colors you paint on the boys face and during the ceremony you talk about each color. Tyler was not excited about the face paint. Oh well! (Insert evil laugh).
The other leaders asked me to find a ceremony that I wanted to do for him and the two other boys that were recieving it. As it turns out there are ALOT of ceremonies to choose from. I choose the Painted Face ceremony. It was fun, There are four colors you paint on the boys face and during the ceremony you talk about each color. Tyler was not excited about the face paint. Oh well! (Insert evil laugh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment