Sunday, March 14, 2010

Of all the days TODAY we could have used an extra hour

Daylight Savings always throws everyone's schedule off but today was crazy!

For a brief history John has been teething and I haven't had any sleep for 2 days, I finally got some last night and it's a good thing because I needed every ounce of patience this morning. You would think with church at 11am we would/could be on time, but no! Getting the kids showered and dressed went smooth enough this morning which really means there was no fighting. For some reason when we got in the car to go to church it all got crazy. The kids were just out of control, Tyler has this new thing where he will just blurt out a random word. The biggest problem is that he does it when everyone is crazy so it's just adds to the chaos. So in the car Tyler was blurting out his word, and a couple of kids were fighting. We had already decided that we would go straight to the cry room because they were so out of control when we opened the back door and Jamie had something brown all over her hands.....and on her dress.....I looked at her and I couldn't figure out what it was so I asked her and when she looked at me I knew....it was poop! Grosss!!!!!!! I thought it was just on her hands but then I noticed it was all over her white dress! I sent James in with the kids and I cleaned her up the best I could. While I was changing her I noticed something red on her ear! It was bleeding! I have no clue how it started bleeding so I gave her a tissue to stop the blood from getting all over the car. I was putting her new diaper on and I broke it. So I put her in her car seat in with a diaper half on and holding a tissue to her ear in her t-shirt. I got her a new dress and diaper and bandaid and headed back to church. We missed half of Sacrament Meeting. As soon as I walked in the door of the cry room John started freaking out, he was hungry. So I took him and fed him and when I came back all I did for the rest of Sacrament Meeting was tell kids to stop doing what they were doing. I couldn't hear a word they were so crazy. Seriously Toby and Tyler making paper planes when will they grow up?! Let me just say that I was so glad to send them to Primary. It was just craziness.

No comments: