My sweet boy Joshua turned seven this week. He is such a character, he is pretty easy going, but when he wants something, he makes sure it is heard by all.
I interviewed him a little while ago, here are some of his favorites.
My favorite food is blueberries. (It's true, he can eat a whole container by himself for a snack).
My favorite sports are tennis and soccer.
The best show on television is Ninjago.
The coolest person on earth is Dad.
My favorite thing to learn at school is science.
The thing I do most awesomely is play the wii.
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Dominic's house.
My favorite color is blue.
When I grow up I want to be an astronaut.
My current favorite song is the Star Wars theme song.
The book I am loving right now is Fly Guy.
Three words that describe me are: awesome, cool, and fun.
When I was little, I used to play with Pooh Bear.
The best season of the year is summer.
The snack I like best is Cheetos.
One food I really dislike is tomatoes.
My best friend is Dominic.
If I had one wish it would be to have a million dollars (to buy a bunch of Lego sets)
My best memory is going to Disneyland and going on the new Star Tours ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment