Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Evening Crafts

I have had way too much fun on Pinterest lately, there are so many cute things to do out there. Being able to put them all together is a great idea, I love it. So when Toby and James had to go to a fireside tonight and we had a little time before bed I thought we should take advantage of the time. Here's a cute one I found for Halloween...a bunting. I thought the kids would have so much fun doing this boy was I right. There were a few of these on the website, but Tyler, Abby, and Josh came up with some new creations.

From left to right: Tyler's own creation a wizard, Abby's candy corn, Joshua's ghost/vampire, Abby's cat, and Tyler's crazy face.


Jamie's pumpkin, Abby's vampire (it's supposed to be a girl, but to me it looks like a man with side burns), my candy corn, Joshua's spider.


My ghost, Jamie's Frankenstein, Jamie's owl, and Tyler's vampire.


The kids had so much fun creating their own pennants. When I was putting them to bed they were asking when we were going to do it again.







No comments: