Monday, July 13, 2009

The Girls were Busy this Sunday

First of all I wish I had taken a before picture, I think that they would make these after pictures more funny. Virtually every Sunday I put Jamie's hair in two little "piggies". Usually she takes them out during her nap, but today they came out on the way home...
but the real kicker is that these tights were brand new 3 1/2 hours earlier. When I got her dressed I opened the package, I was so excited to put them on her because they had the little ruffles on the bottom.
When we got into the car somehow she had snagged them. So she pulled at them, and played with them. We live less than 10 minutes from church, and this is what happened in that time... The older kids thought it was hilarious. Josh was trying to help at the end, I guess it looked like too much fun.

In the meantime Abby has had a loose tooth for quite some time. Actually both of her front teeth are loose one more than the other, I guess she got restless today, during Primary she had managed to wiggle it so much that she needed a napkin for the blood. When we got home she asked me to help her wiggle it more. With one of the other kids I had put baby anbesol to numb the area a little before I yanked it out. Abby asked me for some, and I asked if she wanted me to yank it out. She did, so less than 15 minutes after we got home from church it was out.


I have to say that I am a little sad, I was hoping they would fall out closer to Christmas so we could get her singing, "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". Oh well, I guess I have 3 other chances for that... what a busy Sunday for these girls.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

I can't beileve only ten days or less till you have you baby boy!