Thursday, October 2, 2008

Toby Becomes a Webelo


Since Toby was finished with his bear and already earned an arrow point. they bridged him a month (actually 2 weeks) early, since one other boy was bridging too. Here he is as his last moment as a Bear.



Here he is on the bridge.


this is his Webelo leader, Sister Farmer. He is happy to advance and get new goals. He likes the new scarf and the shoulder straps. I can't believe he only has one more year till he goes to Boy Scouts!!! It's making me feel old! I will soon be on the Eagle trail!

Congratulations, Toby!

2 comments:

Emily said...

We just got Webelos leaders here and have been enjoying them ever since. Congratulations Toby on a job well done!
When I saw Zuckermans Farm I had to call Riley over to see b/c he is also reading Charolette's Web. I didn't tell him what he was coming to see so when he saw it and read it he was so excited! Looked like a fun day.

Kell said...

It makes you feel old??? Nathan is already in Boy Scouts and passing the Sacrament! It goes way to fast. I love your pic..he looks so glad to move up!